Target Your Customers with Connected TV advertising in Columbia, MO
Quantifi Digital wants to help you get the most of your marketing budget with CTV advertising in Columbia, Missouri. Video advertisement represents approximately half of the programmatic ad spending in the United States, but the way customers view television ads has drastically changed. Around 60 percent of Americans use Over-the-Top (OTT) methods, like Netflix and Hulu, to access their television content on various screens within the house. When this streaming content is delivered through a television, its known as Connected TV (CTV), and is dramatically changing the way television is consumed.
What is Connected TV advertising?
An estimated 45 million Americans have cut their cords and made the jump to CTV and other OTT mediums. On top of that, a large segment of viewers under the age of 30 are considered to be "cord nevers," a demographic that has never subscribed to traditional cable and consumes part of their content over gaming consoles like Playstation 4 and Xbox One. Connected TV advertising in Columbia makes it easier for you to target this growing number of viewers through digital TV advertising.
We can help you reach the masses consuming media on their OTT devices, giving you access to local TV advertising in Columbia that lets you advertise on Hulu so you can reach Baby Boomer cord stackers using a smart TV and traditional cable, while also reaching the cord cutters who use services like Sony Crackle to stream their favorite television series on their smartphone or through their television. Fill out the form below to learn more Connected TV advertising in Columbia, MO, and why your marketing campaign needs to include addressable TV advertising.
How does OTT advertising work?
With Over-the-Top advertising, viewers engage with ads as they stream videos on various devices, such as their computer, tablet, and smart TV. Because OTT inventory uses fewer ads than traditional cable, it's important that your streaming ads are going to the right place. Streaming advertising lets you target specific segments of your market using data like gender, income level, and lifestyle preferences, to name a few. This makes it easier to keep up with the latest OTT trends, so you know just how to reach your market. For example, if your product or service is geared towards young adult males, you can deliver your Over-the-Top ads across streaming platforms people use to watch the St. Louis Cardinals and Kansas City Chiefs games.
OTT media lets viewers consume content on their own terms through devices like:
- Streaming players, such as:
- Google Chromecast
- Gaming consoles like:
- Wii U
- Nintendo Switch
- Mobile devices
- Smart TVs developed by Sony, Philips, and others
They use these devices to deliver CTV content from top streaming platforms like:
- Hulu: You can reach approximately 28 million subscribers by advertising on Hulu, in addition to targeting viewers nearby who use the platform to stream the nightly news and other local services.
- DirecTV Now: Commercials on DirecTV Now can reach up to 1.5 million viewers who use the service to access their favorite live channels like Fox Sports, CNN, and HGTV. It's a great option for engaging with cable stackers who're used to viewing traditional television.
- Tubi: VOD ads on Tubi can reach as many as 20 million subscribers who use the service to watch their favorite movies and TV shows. Because it comes pre-downloaded on a lot of OTT devices, including Apple TV, Xbox One and Roku, you have the opportunity to target multiple demographics with your streaming TV ads on Tubi.
If cord stackers make up a big part of your customer base, we can give you access to local TV advertising in Columbia, MO. You can access streaming local cable network inventory in supporting areas, making it easier to target customers while they watch their favorite television series on A&E, TBS, and other popular networks. See how OTT advertising in Columbia, MO, can help you enhance your marketing strategy by filling out the form below.
What are the benefits of using Connected TV advertising in Columbia, MO?
Despite CTV consumers viewing fewer ads than traditional cable viewers, CTV remains one of the best ways to advertise online. With CTV advertising in Columbia, MO, you can enjoy 100 percent view rates, and the overwhelming majority of customers end up watching your advertisement to completion. Other benefits include:
- Targeting viewers by their geographic location. You can even narrow the focus down to a single ZIP code, which is great when you want to personalize your CTV ads when engaging users in a specific area.
- Discover what works and which areas of your campaign need further optimization with detailed reporting features. You can view important metrics like device delivery, unique reach, daypart, and more.
- Audience targeting makes it easy to take the information from your reports and turn it into actionable solutions. If you find that the people most likely to engage with your ads are people who watch Tubi on their Roku, you can create a Roku OTT marketing campaign that targets them specifically.
- You can even retarget viewers who've watched your CTV ads to completion by sending them follow-up commercials over the web and through other streaming platforms.
Columbia, Missouri, is home to a number of exciting outdoor locations, including Finger Lakes State Park, Stephens Lake Park, and the Columbia Cosmopolitan Recreation Area. The city also has various museums and historic buildings, like the Francis Quadrangle, which means there's no shortage of things to do. With OTT advertising in Columbia, MO, you can reach your target audience when they consume television in their free time, regardless of the platform, by sending the commercials directly to their devices. That way, you don't have to guess when they're available and book a slot for advertisements.
How much does it cost to advertise on TV in Columbia?
There isn't a one-size-fits-all solution to advertising, but Quantifi Digital can help you get the most out of your marketing budget. Whether your audience is watching a stream of the Mizzou game over their smart TV or they're using Hulu to keep up with the local news, you can engage them through targeted CTV advertising in Columbia. Get started by finishing the form below and letting the experts at Quantifi Digital help you come up with a strategy that helps you optimize your sales journey.