Target Your Customers with Connected TV Advertising in Columbus, MS
Quantifi Digital can help you engage your target audience through Connected TV advertising in Columbus, Mississippi. Over the past decade, the number of people viewing traditional live TV has dropped by roughly 20 percent. More people are consuming media through Over-the-Top (OTT) platforms, like streaming services, mobile devices, and even video game consoles. When OTT media is streamed over a television, it's known as Connected TV (CTV), and it's how approximately 60 percent of Americans consume televised content.
What is Connected TV advertising?
Digital advertising companies in Columbus are making the switch to CTV advertising to engage segments of the market that no longer view traditional television. An estimated 45 million Americans have become cord-cutters, a demographic of viewers who've canceled their traditional cable subscriptions in favor of streaming television. With CTV advertising in Columbus, MS, you can connect with this segment of viewers, as well as the cord-nevers who've never watched television through traditional channels.
With CTV advertising in Columbus, MS, you can viewers watching live and on-demand videos through devices like Apple TV, Roku, and smart TVs. If you're looking to connect with people around the area, we can even set you up with local TV advertising in Columbus, MS, via top streaming platforms. That way, you can reach your target audience even easier. Complete the form below to learn more about local TV advertising in Columbus that can connect with viewers on OTT devices.
How does OTT advertising work?
In one year, nearly $9 billion is estimated to be spent on Connected TV ads. On top of that, more than half of the households in the United States own a CTV device, either to watch their favorite series on Netflix or to catch live TV on a service provider like DirecTV Now. You can engage these viewers through OTT advertising in Columbus that targets customers using platforms like:
- Streaming players such as:
- Amazon Fire TV
- Google Chromecast
- Gaming consoles such as:
- Xbox One
- Wii U
- Smart TVs by Philips, Hisense, and Sharp
- Tablets and smartphones
Viewers use these devices to access CTV content, and Quantifi Digital can help you reach millions of subscribers streaming services like:
- Hulu: Streaming services are growing more than 40 percent every year, and with 28 million viewers, Hulu is leading the pack as the most popular premium platform in the United States.
- Pluto TV: More than 18 million subscribers tune into Pluto TV to access over a hundred live television channels on their smart TVs and other CTV devices.
- Xumo: OTT advertising on Xumo gives you access to roughly 5.5 million subscribers who use the service to access their favorite on-demand and live TV programs and movies.
- Sling: You can buy commercials on Sling TV that can reach more than 12 million people interested in personalizing their television experience by choosing which top channels they want to subscribe to, including Food Network, the NFL Network, and HGTV.
OTT advertising in Columbus isn't confined to top streaming platforms like the ones mentioned above. You can create an addressable TV advertising campaign that reaches OTT network channels, including Fox and AMC Networks, ESPN, and A&E. We can even give you access to streaming local cable network inventory in supporting areas, which can help you deliver streaming ads to the 45 percent of OTT consumers who miss watching sports and local news.
What are the benefits of using Connected TV advertising in Columbus, MS?
Marketers will spend an estimated $33 billion on programmatic advertising in a year, and Over-the-Top advertising makes it easier for them to reach their target audiences: the cord stackers watching streaming local cable over Hulu or DirecTV now, the cord-cutters accessing popular Netflix movies through Apple TV, and the cord-nevers that are using their Xbox One or Playstation 4 to stream sports matches. Below are some of the popular features that make it easier to engage your audience via CTV ads:
- Geographic targeting: Limit your streaming advertising campaign to users living in a specific state, metropolitan area, or ZIP code.
- Audience targeting: Keep your OTT ads as relevant as possible by ensuring they reach the right viewers. Limit your exposure to customers who fit your buyer personas.
- Retargeting: Don't deliver one advertisement and expect to convert a customer. Retarget them across different platforms, including the web, so they can be reminded of the value your product or services have.
- Reporting: In-depth reporting lets you tweak your marketing strategy using metrics like daypart, unique reach, device delivery, and more. That way, you can make sure you stay on top of the changing OTT trends and continue to target the right audiences.
Columbia, MS, is a town that has no shortage of outdoor activities, such as hiking, fishing, and camping. It's also home to the Marion County Historical Museum and Archives and the annual Heritage Festival. Residents living in Columbus have a lot of entertainment options to keep them busy, which is why you need OTT advertising that can connect with them when they're actually watching television.
How much does it cost to advertise on TV in Columbus, Mississippi?
There are a lot of things that determine your CTV advertising expenses, but Quantifi Digital can help you come up with a marketing strategy that connects you with your target customers. Whether your audience is watching the New Orleans Saints games over Sling or using their smartphones to access the local news on Hulu, you can send your commercials directly to them as they consume media with the help of CTV advertising in Columbus. You can get started by completing the form below and speaking with the experts at Quantifi Digital.