Target Your Customers with Connected TV Advertising in Corpus Christi
Quantifi Digital can help your Corpus Christi business change alongside the shifting television viewing habits of consumers across the nation. The number of pay-TV households in the United States is expected to dip below 73 million by 2023. However, families and individuals are watching more television than ever - nearly eight hours a day. Instead of using a traditional cable subscription to watch TV, more and more users are deciding to "cut the cord".
By 2021, over 81 million U.S. consumers will have cut the cord or never signed up for a cable subscription in the first place. These viewers are using Over-the-Top (OTT) methods of accessing content, such as streaming services, network apps, and websites. When this content is delivered to a television, it's called Connected TV (CTV). Below, you'll learn more about addressable TV advertising and how it can benefit your business.
What is Connected TV advertising?
CTV advertising works differently than its traditional TV counterpart. Viewers are shown fewer ads overall. However, these ads are non-skippable, have an in-view rate of 100 percent, and a completion rate of over 90 percent. Over-the-Top ads also give your business more power to customize the consumer groups that you target. This enables you to make more informed decisions about how each of your ad dollars is spent. Connected TV advertising in Corpus Christi could be just what your company needs to start getting more out of its marketing budget. To learn more, fill out the form below.
What are some of the benefits of CTV advertising in Corpus Christi?
Corpus Christi is home to a variety of exciting places to explore, including the Texas State Aquarium, Padre Island, and North Beach. CTV enables residents to spend their days however they choose to, and still enjoy their favorite shows, sports, and entertainment whenever and wherever they want. OTT ads enable you to reach Corpus Christi consumers, regardless of how they choose to consume their favorite content. That's why OTT advertising in Corpus Christi should be a key part of your next marketing campaign.
Additionally, CTV ads will provide your company with a number of benefits that aren't available through traditional TV spots. Here are a few examples:
- Retargeting: Traditional TV offers no direct way to remarket your ads to consumers who have already seen them. CTV does. You can use this form of local TV advertising in Corpus Christi to retarget users with web-based display ads or another CTV ad.
- Reporting: Quantifi Digital will give your business access to a live 24/7 dashboard that houses comprehensive reporting data. You'll find detailed information on unique reach, frequency, completion rate, device delivery, and much more.
- Audiences: CTV ads can be targeted more specifically than traditional TV spots. You can zero in on users based on their age, income level, gender, diet, and more.
- Geography targeting: Traditional TV ads must adhere to strict DMAs and cable zones. This isn't a problem for CTV spots. You can geographically target your OTT ads down to the zip code level.
How does OTT advertising in Corpus Christi work?
By 2023, more than 63 percent of U.S. households will own at least one Connected TV device. Additionally, annual CTV ad spending is projected to eclipse $14 billion in the same time frame. With our help, your business can start taking advantage of all of this growth. With CTV advertising in Corpus Christi, your ads could be found on devices like:
- Smartphones and tablets
- Gaming consoles like:
- Nintendo Switch
- Xbox One
- Streaming players such as:
- Apple TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- Smart TVs from Philips, Sony, LG, and others
Consumers can use devices like these to access a variety of streaming services and network apps. Quantifi Digital has strong relationships with providers across the industry. We have access to millions of subscribers to services like:
- Hulu: With over 28 million subscribers, Hulu is an industry leader. They are the only service to provide users with current season, ad-supported shows from major U.S. broadcasters. Hulu also offers an expansive library of live and on-demand TV shows, movies, and more.
- Tubi TV: This free app has 20 million monthly active users. Tubi comes pre-downloaded on popular streaming players and features popular movies and TV series that can be streamed in full HD on-demand.
- Xumo: More than 5 million monthly active consumers use this free service for live and on-demand streaming entertainment. Xumo features more than 100 channels, which range from news coverage to comedy.
Some consumers have chosen to retain their traditional cable subscription while also taking advantage of CTV technologies. For example, these consumers might stream the next San Antonio Spurs game on KENS 5. Quantifi Digital has access to streaming local cable inventory and can make that a part of your ad buy. This can help you get your product or service in front of even more potential customers.
How much does it cost to advertise on TV in Corpus Christi?
The price of local TV advertising in Corpus Christi can vary based on the needs of your business. To find out more, just fill out the form below. Quantifi Digital is an industry expert who can help your company navigate the process of shifting to this new way of advertising. We work exclusively on the buy-side and directly with top providers. This ensures there's no middleman operating in-between us and that we always have your interests as our top priority. We'd love to work with you and look forward to hearing from you to get started.