Target Your Customers with Connected TV Advertising in Jackson, MS
Streaming video is changing the way people interact with television content, which is why Quantifi Digital wants to help you stay up to date with Connected TV advertising in Jackson, Mississippi. It's estimated that 80 million Americans will watch TV exclusively through Over-the-Top (OTT) methods, including website streaming and premium services like Netflix and Hulu. When this content is delivered through a television, it's known as Connected TV (CTV). Just how popular is CTV? An estimated 195 million Americans own a CTV device, and that number is expected to increase as more people make the switch to streaming television to have more control over their content, and in some cases, reduce the amount of money they spend on television.
What is Connected TV advertising?
Fewer than 90 million households in America are watching their favorite movies and television shows through traditional television. More people are turning to CTV, and according to surveys, more than half of cord cutters don't miss anything about their traditional TV subscriptions. With CTV advertising in Jackson, you can connect with viewers who watch television through OTT methods like CTV and mobile devices. What's more, OTT advertisements are non-skippable, which means that in-view rates are as high as 100 percent and completion rates are greater than 90 percent. And since CTV advertising can be personalized and uses fewer commercials than traditional ads, there's a greater likelihood of your viewers being more receptive to your products and services.
Digital advertising companies in Jackson, MS, understand the importance of streaming advertising. We can help you use the same marketing strategy to access local TV advertising in Jackson and beyond. All you need to do is fill out the form below and let the experts and Quantifi Digital help you optimize your marketing campaign.
How does OTT advertising work?
Many people think that only Millennials and Gen Z stream videos, but Gen X streams or downloads nearly 80 percent of their videos every month. You can connect with them with the help of OTT advertising in Jackson, MS. In fact, running a successful OTT ad campaign lets you target everyone who consumes streaming media, including Baby Boomer cord stackers who own traditional and CTV subscriptions, as well as cord nevers between the ages of 18 and 30 who've never consumed media through Linear TV.
Connected TV reaches approximately 60 percent of the US population, who view the content through OTT devices like:
- Gaming consoles such as:
- Playstation 4
- Nintendo Switch
- Streaming players like:
- Google Chromecast
- Smart TVs by Panasonic, LG, Vizio, and more
- Tablets and smartphones
Best of all, Quantifi Digital can help your over-the-top ads connect to millions of subscribers on top platforms like:
- Sling TV: Running commercials on Sling TV can connect you with 12 million subscribers interested in an alternative to cable. This platform offers live television and customizable channel packages, allowing you to choose between top networks like the Food Network, the NFL Network, ESPN, and more.
- Xumo: This platform offers a mix of live and on-demand television from top channels like Fox, USA Today News, and the History Channel. Roughly 5.5 million subscribers tune into Xumo, making it a great option for live and VOD ads.
- Hulu: With 28 million subscribers, Hulu is the most popular premium platform in the United States. Not only does it offer on-demand movies and television series, including original content, viewers can even access live TV over the platform. This means you can easily connect with the nearby audience via local TV advertising in Jackson, MS, and target cord stackers as they're watching live sports or the local news.
Along with the platforms mentioned above, we also offer streaming advertising for popular network channels, like CNN, CBS, A&E, and more. We can even set you up with streaming local cable network inventory in supporting areas, so you can broaden your reach even further. Fill out the form below to learn more about the services we can offer you through OTT advertising in Jackson, MS.
What are the benefits of using Connected TV advertising in Jackson?
With CTV advertising, you can connect with that segment of the market who are using live streaming apps to watch their favorite games and news segments. From there, you can use various CTV features to enhance your marketing campaign further, like:
- Geographic targeting: Limit your advertisements to a specific state, metropolitan area, or ZIP code so that your commercials stay as relevant as possible.
- Audience targeting: Don't send general commercials to everyone who's streaming video. Narrow the focus down to your specific segments of the market. Audience targeting lets you leverage first- and third-party data to identify who's more likely to engage with your ads.
- Retargeting: This feature lets you send follow-up advertisements across platforms to viewers who watched your commercial to completion.
- Reporting: Connected TV advertising lets you view metrics like unique reach, device delivery, and daypart so you can make data-driven decisions about your marketing campaign.
Jackson is home to a number of exciting entertainment options. The city's Fondren District is filled with quirky shops and delicious restaurants, while historic spots like Old Capitol Hill and the Manship House Museum tell the story of Mississippi's past. Needless to say, there's a lot to do in Jackson, which is why you need a marketing campaign that engages your viewers as they consume content, regardless of whether you're broadcasting commercials on Hulu or targeting Gen Z viewers using Tubi on their Xbox One.
How much does it cost to advertise on TV in Jackson?
There isn't a fixed price associated with CTV advertising in Jackson, MS. Your budget will be determined based on your own needs and expectations. However, Quantifi Digital will help you get the most out of your campaign, so you can connect to viewers streaming the Ole Miss football game on ESPN or target the luxury market with those watching CNBC on their smart TV. Get started by completing the form below and letting the experts at Quantifi Digital help you create the right marketing campaign for your business.