Target Your Customers with Connected TV Advertising in Sioux City
Quantifi Digital can help your Sioux City business expand its customer base with a new kind of television marketing. More and more businesses are starting to take advantage of Over-the-Top (OTT) advertising. This refers to ads placed on OTT methods of accessing content like streaming services, websites, and network apps. When that content is delivered through a television, it's called Connected TV (CTV). The annual amount spent on CTV advertising is expected to eclipse $14 billion by 2023. Keep reading to find out why your company should embrace CTV advertising in Sioux City.
Why is Connected TV advertising growing?
Advertisers are spending more money on OTT ads because viewers across the country are using the technology more and more. Consumers are embracing CTV technology because it saves them money while also providing them with more control over how they access their favorite shows, sports, and entertainment. That's why the number of pay-TV households in the U.S. is expected to drop below 73 million by 2023. Comparatively, there will be 45 million cord-cutters by the end of 2020. Quantifi Digital is an expert in the space who can help your company take advantage of these trends.
CTV enables viewers in Sioux City to enjoy a day at Stone State Park or the Sioux City Public Museum while still accessing their favorite content when they get home. When they engage with CTV content, these consumers will be shown fewer ads. However, they won't be able to skip those ads. Additionally, OTT ads have an in-view rate of 100 percent and a completion rate of over 90 percent. When you're ready to get started with this form of local TV advertising in Sioux City, just fill out the form below.
What are some of the benefits of using CTV advertising in Sioux City?
Connected TV advertising in Sioux City can provide your business with a number of benefits that it wouldn't receive through advertising on traditional TV. Here are a few of the top examples:
- Audiences: You'll be able to target your ads to more specific demographics. For example, you can create customized consumer groups based on age, gender, income level, or even diet. This can help you drive more engagement to your product or service by finding the consumers who are most likely to have interest in it.
- Reporting: Quantifi Digital will provide you with a 24/7 live reporting dashboard. Here, you'll find important information on your ads' completion rates, dayparts, unique reaches, device deliveries, and more.
- Retargeting: Traditional TV offers no direct way to retarget consumers who have already seen your ads. CTV makes it easy to accomplish this with web-based display ads or further OTT adverts.
- Geography targeting: Traditional TV ads must adhere to strict DMAs and cable zone requirements. CTV ads enable you to geographically target households down to the zip code level.
Additionally, the age of CTV users is remarkably consistent across groups. For instance, 17 percent of CTV viewers are between 18 and 24, while 22 percent are 55+. No single age group accounts for more than 24 percent of the total number of users. This opens up further possibilities for your company's ad campaign. Quantifi Digital can tell you more about the benefits that are available to your company after you fill out the form below.
How does over the top advertising work?
In 2021, companies will spend over 20 percent more on CTV advertising than they did in 2020. Forecasters expect the total amount spent to reach nearly $11 billion. Viewers will be able to watch these ads through a variety of devices. When your company gets started with OTT advertising in Sioux City, a viewer might see your ads on:
- Streaming players such as:
- Google Chromecast
- Roku TV
- Smart TVs from Samsung, Vizio, Hisense, and others
- Smartphones and tablets
- Gaming consoles like:
- Playstation 4
- Xbox One
These devices enable users to access a variety of streaming services. Quantifi Digital works directly with top providers in the industry to bring you the best deals. We can get your ads in front of millions of subscribers to services like:
- Sling TV: More than 12 million subscribers use Sling to personalize their TV-viewing experience. The service lets users choose their own channel lineup from options like Travel, Food, CNN, ESPN, and more.
- Hulu: This industry-leading provider has over 28 million subscribers. Hulu is the only service that offers access to current season shows from top U.S. broadcast and cable networks. It also features an expansive on-demand library of films, TV series, and original content.
- Pluto TV: This free application provides more than 18 million subscribers with access to over 100 live TV channels. Pluto TV features offerings from familiar names like Fox Sports, Bloomberg, and CBS.
With OTT advertising in Sioux City, you can reach consumers no matter how they choose to engage with televised content. Quantifi Digital can even add streaming local cable inventory to your next ad campaign. This will enable you to reach consumers who have stacked CTV technology on top of their existing cable subscription. Your ads could be featured to these viewers while they watch the local news on KTIV or the next Iowa State University football game.
How much does it cost to advertise on TV in Sioux City?
The cost of local TV advertising in Sioux City can vary based on the scope of your campaign. To get more specific pricing information, fill out the form below. Quantifi Digital will quickly get in touch with you to tell you more about the options that are available to you. We're experts in this industry who can help your company make the swap to CTV advertising. We look forward to hearing from you to get started.