Target Your Customers with Connected TV Advertising in Spokane
Quantifi Digital can help your Spokane business embrace new trends in consumers' television consumption habits. Over-the-Top (OTT) methods of accessing content are growing rapidly. This includes streaming services, websites, and network apps. When this content is delivered through a television, it's called Connected TV (CTV). Forecasters project there will be over 200 million CTV users by 2021. To learn more about this growing space, continue reading.
What is CTV advertising?
There are a number of reasons why CTV is growing. It saves viewers in places like Spokane from the hassle of long-term and expensive cable contracts. It also enables users to enjoy their hobbies while still being able to access their favorite sources of entertainment whenever and wherever they want. In Spokane, this means residents can spend a day at the Riverfront Park or the Northwest Museum of Arts and Culture and still enjoy their favorite shows and movies when they get home.
Businesses across the country are starting to take notice of these trends. In 2020, nearly $9 billion will be spent on Connected TV advertising. That's up nearly 30 percent from 2019. OTT ads work differently than their traditional TV counterparts. Viewers are shown fewer Over-the-Top ads, but the spots can't be skipped. This leads to a completion rate of over 90 percent and an in-view rate of 100 percent. To learn more about how Connected TV advertising in Spokane can benefit your company, keep reading or fill out the form below.
How does Over-the-Top advertising work?
The average number of CTV users is consistent across all age groups. For example, 20 percent of users are between 35 and 44, while 22 percent of users are 55+. This means you can reach a diverse range of families and individuals with OTT advertising in Spokane. Viewers can use a variety of devices to access the content they want to watch. This is a list that includes:
- Smartphones and tablets
- Streaming players like:
- Apple TV
- Google Chromecast
- Gaming consoles such as:
- Nintendo Switch
- Xbox One
- Smart TVs from Philips, Sony, Hisense, and other brands
With a single CTV device, a viewer can access numerous streaming services. OTT advertising in Spokane enables you to reach customers across all of the top providers in the industry. With Quantifi Digital's help, your next ad could be featured on:
- Tubi TV: 20 million users access Tubi TV each month to find free movies and TV series. The service's content is updated weekly, and it comes pre-downloaded on popular devices like Roku TVs and Playstations.
- Hulu: This streaming service has more than 28 million subscribers. Hulu is an industry leader because of its vast array of on-demand original series, films, and TV shows. It's also the only provider to offer current season, ad-supported shows from the largest networks in the United States.
- DirecTV Now: This service gives users access to more than 65 live TV channels. 1.5 million subscribers use DirecTV Now to access CNN, Fox, HGTV, and other popular channels. This service gives users the live TV experience they want without any annual contracts or equipment.
Quantifi Digital can also help your company reach cord stackers as well. This group of individuals (usually 46+ years of age) have chosen to retain their existing cable subscription while also taking advantage of CTV technologies. We can include streaming local cable inventory into your marketing plan so that you can reach these consumers while they watch the news on KHQ or the next Seahawks game. It's another reason why this form of local TV advertising in Spokane should factor into your marketing strategy.
How much does it cost to advertise on TV in Spokane?
The cost of local TV advertising in Spokane can vary based on the scope of your ad campaign. To get more specific pricing information, fill out the form below. We work with top providers to secure you ad time at a price that fits your budget. We also work exclusively on the buy-side so you can be sure that we always have your interests at heart.
What are some of the benefits of using CTV advertising in Spokane?
Traditional TV ad spending is expected to dip below $69 billion by 2023. This corresponds to a similar drop in pay-TV households in the U.S., which is expected to drop to 72.7 million over the same time frame. CTV advertising enables you to continue reaching consumers who have cut the cord. It also offers a number of benefits to your company that aren't available through traditional TV spots. Here are a few examples:
- Geography targeting: Traditional TV ads are limited by strict DMAs and cable zone requirements. Your CTV ads can be geographically targeted down to the zip code level.
- Reporting: Quantifi Digital will give you access to a 24/7 live reporting dashboard where you can detailed data on completion rate, daypart, frequency, device delivery, and more.
- Remarketing: CTV ads can be remarketed to consumers who have already seen your spot once. You can even use web-based display ads to keep your brand at the top of a customer's mind. Traditional TV offers no direct way to do this.
- Audiences: You'll get data from top providers, which can help you make smarter decisions about how you spend your television marketing budget. Traditional TV only tells you what time your ads ran.
CTV advertising in Spokane could be just what your company needs to start getting more out of its ad campaigns. To get started, just fill out the form below. Quantifi Digital will get in touch with you to walk you through your options. We'd love to help your company take advantage of this growing space. We're the experts who can help you do it.