Target Your Customers with Connected TV Advertising in Tulsa
Quantifi Digital can help your Tulsa business embrace modern trends in television consumption. Increasingly, viewers are choosing to ditch overpriced and outdated cable subscriptions. Instead, they're choosing Over-the-Top (OTT) methods like Hulu, network apps, and websites to access their favorite content instead. Services like these are growing in popularity because they generally cost less, have no contracts, and give viewers the ability to consume their favorite content at any time through the devices of their choice. When a viewer uses OTT methods to watch content on a television, it's called Connected TV (CTV). Below, you'll learn more about why Connected TV advertising should be a key part of your next ad campaign.
What is CTV advertising?
There's so much for residents of Tulsa to enjoy in their free time. From the Tulsa Zoo to the River Spirit Casino Resort and the Philbrook Museum of Art, there's really something for everyone. CTV enables residents of Tulsa to do the things that they love in their free time and to still access their favorite shows, sports, and entertainment. Addressable TV advertising allows your business to reach consumers who are choosing to access content in this way.
CTV ads work differently than their traditional TV counterparts. When watching CTV, viewers are shown fewer ads. However, the ads are non-skippable and have a completion rate of over 90 percent. Additionally, OTT ads provide data and analytics that you can use to make more informed decisions about your ad campaign. You'll be able to target users based on their income level, age, gender, and much more. To learn more about the benefits of this innovative type of local TV advertising in Tulsa, fill out the form below.
How much does it cost to advertise on TV in Tulsa?
There isn't a set price for OTT ads in Tulsa. Instead, your costs will change based on factors like the scope of your marketing campaign. Quantifi Digital works exclusively on the buy-side and directly with premium providers. This ensures that there's no middleman operating between us and that we always keep your interests our top priority. Keep reading to learn more about the benefits of Connected TV advertising in Tulsa.
How does OTT advertising in Tulsa work?
More than half of all households in the U.S. currently have a CTV device. This number should grow considerably in the coming years. That's why it's important for your company to make this shift now. We can get your OTT ads featured on content accessible through a variety of devices. Here are a few examples:
- Gaming consoles like:
- Nintendo Switch
- Xbox One
- Smart TVs from Philips, Sony, LG, and others
- Smartphones and tablets
- Streaming players such as:
- Amazon Fire TV
- Google Chromecast
These devices enable viewers to access their favorite streaming services directly from their television. Quantifi Digital can get your ads in front of millions of subscribers to services like:
- Tubi TV: With over 20 million monthly active users, this free service is one of the most popular in the industry. Tubi TV offers viewers on-demand access to TV series and popular movies that stream in full HD. The service comes pre-downloaded on players like Roku TV, Apple TV, and Playstation 4.
- Sling TV: This service has over 12 million subscribers, and gives viewers the ability to select their own channel lineup. With options like ESPN, TBS, and TNT, your ads on Sling could be featured during the next OKC Thunder game.
- Hulu: This leading streaming service has over 28 million subscribers. Hulu is the only platform that provides users with current season, ad-supported shows from major networks. Additionally, the service offers both live and on-demand TV shows, films, and original series.
When you decide to pursue OTT advertising in Tulsa, we can also make streaming local cable spots a part of your plan. Some CTV users have chosen to retain their traditional cable subscription while also taking advantage of new technologies in the marketplace. With a streaming local cable buy, you can reach this sizeable group of potential customers. It's another reason why you should make the swap to CTV advertising.
What are some of the benefits of CTV advertising in Tulsa?
CTV advertising in Tulsa offers your company a number of benefits that aren't available from their traditional TV counterparts. Here are a few examples:
- Retargeting: Traditional TV offers no way for your business to remarket to consumers who have already seen your spots. With CTV, you'll be able to retarget viewers with web-based display ads. This helps to keep your company at the top of a customer's mind.
- Audiences: CTV gives you access to data from top providers. You can use this to make more specific choices about who your ads are shown to. This can lead to your spots being shown exclusively to the users who are most likely to engage with your product or service.
- Reporting: Traditional TV only tells you what time your spots ran. With CTV, you'll get access to much more comprehensive reporting. For example, you'll get detailed information on completion rate, device delivery, network delivery, daypart, and more.
- Geography targeting: CTV gives you the ability to geographically target a group of consumers all the way down to the zip code level. Comparatively, traditional TV ads must adhere to cable zones and DMAs.
If your company is ready to get started with local TV advertising in Tulsa, then CTV ads are the way to go. You'll have more power over who your spots are shown to and will receive more detailed data and analytics. This can help you make smarter decisions about how your marketing budget is spent. When you're ready to get started, simply fill out the form below to get in touch with Quantifi Digital. We look forward to working with you.