Target Your Customers with Connected TV Advertising in Wichita
Quantifi Digital can help your Wichita business embrace a new kind of television marketing. By 2021, more than 81 million U.S. consumers will have "cut the cord" of their traditional cable subscription or never signed up for one in the first place. However, the average household still watches more than eight hours of television per day. They're just accessing their favorite shows, sports, and entertainment in new ways.
Over-the-Top (OTT) methods of accessing content are growing in popularity. These include streaming services, websites, and network apps. When this content is delivered through a television, it's called Connected TV (CTV). By 2021, it's forecasted that there will be more than 200 million CTV users. Advertising in this space is growing too. Keep reading to learn how your business can benefit from embracing Connected TV advertising in Wichita.
What is CTV advertising?
Connected TV advertising is a new way for you to reach out to consumers. It differs from traditional TV advertising in several key ways. For example, viewers are shown fewer CTV ads. However, the ads can't be skipped and have an in-view rate of 100 percent.
Additionally, Over-the-Top ads give you access to data from top providers, which you can use to target consumers more specifically than you would be able to do through traditional TV spots. Benefits like these are among the many reasons why CTV ad spending is forecasted to eclipse $14 billion by 2023. Fill out the form below to learn how your company can start taking advantage of this form of local TV advertising in Wichita.
How does Over-the-Top advertising work?
Nearly 60 percent of the U.S. population will use CTV by 2021. With OTT advertising in Wichita, your company can reach this growing consumer base. Once you get started, your ads will be found on a variety of devices. Below, you'll find a few examples:
- Smart TVs from Hisense, Samsung, LG, and others
- Gaming consoles like:
- Nintendo Switch
- Playstation 4
- Streaming players such as:
- Apple TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- Smartphones and tablets
Streaming services enable users to watch their favorite content across all types of CTV devices. With our help, your ads can follow them wherever they go. This also applies across streaming services. Quantifi Digital has strong relationships with providers such as:
- Hulu: With over 28 million subscribers, Hulu is an industry-leading streaming service. It is the only platform to offer current season shows from major U.S. networks. Hulu also has a vast library of on-demand content for users to enjoy.
- Sling TV: This service allows users to customize their own channel lineup and personalize their TV viewing experience. More than 12 million subscribers use Sling to watch channels like ESPN, Food, and Travel. Your ads on Sling could be shown during the next Wichita State University Shockers game.
- Sony Crackle: This popular free streaming service has 10 million monthly active users. Sony Crackle provides users with popular TV shows, movies, and original content.
Quantifi Digital can also help you reach "cord stackers". This group of consumers (typically 46+ years of age) has retained their traditional cable subscription while also taking advantage of CTV technologies. We can help your business target them with an ad buy on streaming local cable inventory. With this type of OTT advertising in Wichita, your ads could be shown during the next local news broadcast on KWCH.
How much does it cost to advertise on TV in Wichita?
The price of local TV advertising in Wichita can vary based on the scope of your company's marketing campaign. If you'd like to get more specific pricing information, then fill out the form below. We work directly with top providers to find you advertising opportunities that align with both your goals and budget. We also work exclusively on the buy-side so you can be sure that we always have your needs as your top priority. It's another reason why CTV advertising in Wichita should factor into your marketing strategy.
What are some of the benefits of using CTV advertising in Wichita?
CTV enables residents of Wichita to enjoy attractions like Exploration Place and the Great Plains Nature Center without having to sacrifice watching their favorite shows, sports, and entertainment. Advertising in this space lets your company reach these consumers no matter when and where they choose to engage with their content. It also can provide your business with a number of benefits that aren't available through traditional TV advertising. Here are a few examples:
- Reporting: Quantifi Digital will give you access to a 24/7 reporting dashboard where you can find detailed information on completion rate, network delivery, frequency, and much more.
- Audiences: Traditional TV asks companies to pick shows based on the most likely demographic to be watching. With CTV, you can use data from top providers to create customized demographics. This enables you to target consumers based on income level, gender, age, and other factors.
- Geography targeting: CTV gives you the ability to geographically target viewers down to the zip code level. This type of precision isn't possible through traditional TV spots.
- Retargeting: Traditional TV offers no direct way to retarget consumers who have already seen your ad. CTV does. You can use further OTT advertisements or web-based display ads to keep your product or service at the top of a consumer's mind.
This type of local TV advertising in Wichita could be just what your business needs to start getting more out of its marketing budget. When you're ready to make the swap to CTV advertising, just fill out the form below. Quantifi Digital will get in touch with you to walk you through your options. We look forward to working with you.