Target Your Customers with Connected TV Advertising in Wilkes-Barre
Quantifi Digital can help your Wilkes-Barre company embrace new trends in television marketing. In 2021, businesses will spend nearly $11 billion on Connected TV (CTV) advertising. That will be up over 20 percent from what will be spent in 2020. Companies are doing this to respond to the increasing consumer demand for Over-the-Top (OTT) methods of accessing content, such as streaming services, websites, and network apps. When a user streams OTT content through a television, it's called Connected TV. Keep reading to learn why your business should make this form of local TV advertising in Wilkes-Barre a key part of its marketing strategy.
What is Connected TV advertising?
CTV advertising refers to commercials that are delivered through a television from OTT methods of accessing content. Viewers are shown fewer of these commercials overall. However, the ads can't be skipped. They also have a completion rate of over 90 percent. OTT ads will also provide your business with in-depth data and analytical information so that you can make smarter decisions about how you spend your advertising budget.
The consumer base for CTV advertising should continue expanding rapidly. That's because the service saves consumers from long-term cable contracts, which can be expensive and restrictive. With CTV, residents of Wilkes-Barre can spend a day enjoying Kirby Park or the Mohegan Sun Pocono and still come home to watch their favorite content. This kind of flexibility is key to what makes Connected TV so popular. When you're ready to get started with CTV advertising in Wilkes-Barre, fill out the form below.
How does Over-the-Top advertising work?
By 2021, nearly 60 percent of the U.S. population will use Connected TV. With OTT advertising in Wilkes-Barre, you can target consumers in your area who are embracing this new technology. A viewer will be able to find your ads through a variety of devices. Here are a few examples:
- Smart TVs from Hisense, Sony, Samsung, and others
- Gaming consoles like:
- Xbox One
- Playstation 4
- Streaming players such as:
- Google Chromecast
- Amazon Fire TV
- Smartphones and tablets
Any one of these devices will enable a consumer to access a variety of streaming services. Quantifi Digital has strong relationships with the top providers in the industry. We can get your ads featured on platforms like:
- Hulu: With more than 28 million subscribers, Hulu is the standard-bearer in the industry. The company is the only to provide users with access to current season shows from top U.S. networks. The service also features an on-demand content library that's full of popular TV shows, movies, and original series.
- Sling TV: This popular service has over 12 million subscribers. Viewers enjoy using Sling because it gives them the ability to personalize their own channel lineup. With options like ESPN, Travel, Food, and more, this streaming service offers something for everyone to enjoy.
- Sony Crackle: This free streaming service has 10 million monthly active users. Sony Crackle delivers popular movies, TV shows, and original content across all major streaming devices.
Quantifi Digital can also help your company reach "cord stackers" with OTT advertising in Wilkes-Barre. This is a group of consumers that have stacked CTV technology on top of a traditional cable subscription. We'll make your business a streaming local cable buy so that your ads can be featured during the next Philadelphia 76ers game, or while viewers check out the local news on WBRE TV. It's another reason why Over-the-Top advertising should play a large role in your next marketing campaign.
What are some of the benefits of using CTV advertising in Wilkes-Barre?
CTV advertising can provide your business with a number of benefits that aren't available from traditional TV spots. Here are a few of the top examples:
- Audiences: With Connected TV advertising in Wilkes-Barre, you can target customized demographics that consist entirely of consumers who are the most likely to engage with your product or service.
- Geography targeting: CTV allows your business to geographically target viewers down to the zip code level. Traditional TV spots are limited by strict DMAs and cable zone requirements.
- Reporting: Quantifi Digital will provide your company with access to a 24/7 live reporting dashboard. Here, you'll find the most important information about your ad campaign, including detailed data on completion rate, daypart, unique reach, and more.
- Retargeting: Traditional TV offers no direct way to remarket to consumers who have already seen your ad once. With CTV, this is easy to accomplish. You can use web-based display ads or further OTT spots to keep your brand at the top of a potential customer's mind.
Quantifi Digital is an expert in the space who can help your business take full advantage of all of these benefits. We work exclusively on the buy-side and directly with top providers. This ensures that we'll always have your company's needs as our top priority.
How much does it cost to advertise on TV in Wilkes-Barre?
The price of local TV advertising in Wilkes-Barre can vary based on the scope of your campaign. To get more specific pricing information on the options that appeal to you, fill out the form below. Quantifi Digital will get in touch with you to talk to you more about the benefits of embracing CTV advertising. Consumers are watching more TV than ever - nearly eight hours per day for the average household. However, your business will have to adapt to the new way that viewers are consuming content to advertise to them effectively. We'd love to help you do this by getting you started with OTT advertising.