Target Your Customers with Connected TV in Bakersfield
The way viewers watch TV is constantly changing, and Quantifi Digital can help you reach consumers through Connected TV advertising in Bakersfield. There's a growing move towards Over-the-Top (OTT) consumption, where television is viewed through mediums like streaming services, websites, and video game consoles. This content is referred to as Connected TV (CTV) when it's viewed through a television.
What is CTV advertising in Bakersfield?
Over 180 million Americans are watching their favorite movies and television shows through CTV, and that number is expected to increase over time. If you're limiting your advertising campaign to traditional television, you're missing two important demographics: the cord-cutters who have switched to CTV and the cord-nevers, the group of 18-30-year-olds who've never subscribed to traditional television services. Connected TV advertising in Bakersfield lets you target both of these groups - plus the cord stackers who watch OTT media alongside traditional television.
What's more, CTV advertising in Bakersfield makes it easier for you to fine-tune your advertising campaign. You can access important metrics to see who's viewing and engaging with your advertisements. You can then use this information to help you stay on top of OTT trends. If you'd like to learn more about streaming advertising and how Quantifi Digital can help you get the most of your advertising budget, fill out the form below.
What are the benefits of using Connected TV advertising in Bakersfield?
Streaming ads are one of the most effective ways to reach your target market for several reasons. CTV ads are non-skippable, leading to a higher completion rate. They can also be directed to your desired audience much easier than traditional advertisements. That's because Connected TV ads provide you with comprehensive reporting features that let you break down your viewers by age, gender, income, and more. This makes it easier for you to target the right consumers when delivering your advertisements, which is significantly harder to do through traditional TV.
Just how much easier is it for you to market over top streaming platforms than traditional TV? Here are some of the handy features you can use during your next CTV advertising campaign:
- Retargeting: OTT advertising in Bakersfield makes it easy for you to reconnect with your viewers through retargeting. For example, you can advertise on Roku TV, then remarket to the same viewers through web-based advertisements.
- Geographic targeting: Narrow the focus of your marketing campaign down to the relevant ZIP codes so that only relevant viewers see your advertisements.
- Audience targeting: Connected TV advertising lets you choose which segment of viewers receive your advertisements. That way, you don't have to guess which time slot to show your advertisements. You can use first- and third-party metrics to send your spots directly to your viewers.
Bakersfield is California's ninth-largest city and is home to the stunning Kern River Canyon, a popular spot for camping, fishing, and hiking. Other popular attractions include the Kern County Museum, the Fox Theatre - Bakersfield, and the California Living Museum. Despite being one of the state's smaller cities, there's quite a lot to do in Bakersfield. If you're tired of guessing the best time to connect with your prospective customers, consider using OTT advertising to engage the right viewers.
How does OTT advertising in Bakersfield work?
A growing number of viewers are cutting the cord, disconnecting themselves from traditional television. But they're not abandoning televised content altogether, they're making the switch to OTT platforms. Some of these platforms include:
- Smart TVs manufactured by companies like LG, Samsung, and Panasonic
- Popular gaming consoles like:
- Nintendo Switch
- Wii U
- Xbox One
- Streaming players like:
- Google Chromecast
- Apple TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- Mobile phones and tablets
Each of these platforms is capable of streaming CTV content to viewers, and Quantifi Digital lets you connect with those viewers, in addition to customers streaming local cable inventory, through a well-rounded digital TV advertising campaign. This means you're connected with subscribers to top streaming platforms like:
- Hulu: The leading premium streaming service that offers access to live television and on-demand movies and series from popular networks, as well as original series. With approximately 28 million subscribers, being able to advertise on Hulu can greatly enhance your marketing campaign.
- Tubi: Roughly 20 million monthly users rely on Tubi to stream their favorite movies and TV series. On top of that, it comes ready to work with popular streaming platforms, making it easy for you to advertise on Apple TV or Roku.
- Pluto TV: More than 18 million subscribers turn to Pluto TV to access top TV channels like MSNBC, Fox Sports, and CNBC.
In addition to the services mentioned above, we also offer streaming local cable network inventory in supported areas. This means you can extend reach even further by including local TV advertising in Bakersfield to your marketing strategy. This will help you connect with the cord stackers who are accessing streaming services in addition to their traditional cable subscription. If you want to learn more, fill out the form below to see just how easy it is to design a Connected TV advertising campaign.
How much does it cost to advertise on TV in Bakersfield?
The costs of your campaign will depend on the services you need, but Quantifi Digital can help you get the biggest bang for your buck. Whether your audience is watching the 49ers play on DirecTV Now or watching USA Today News on Xumo, Connected TV advertising makes it easier for you to target them directly. You can get started on your OTT advertising campaign by filling out the form below. Once you're done, the experts at Quantifi Digital can help you come up with a strategy that connects you with OTT customers while also enabling you to target viewers via local TV advertising in Bakersfield.