Use CTV Advertising in New York City to Connect with Your Target Audience Today
Quantifi Digital is ready to help you reach TV audiences in New York City today. While cable bundles were once the gold standard in the industry, Over-The-Top options such as streaming services and even mobile apps have split viewers across multiple places. OTT viewership is expected to increase by nearly 20 percent to 200 million viewers this year, so the trend is unlikely to abate anytime soon. Luckily, these OTT options also provide new marketing opportunities that we can help you take advantage of. Please keep reading for more information.
What is Connected TV?
Watching TV on a big screen is something of a tradition, and using OTT services doesn't have to break it. If OTT options are viewed on a TV, it's called Connected TV, or CTV for short. Considering that CTV options provide more freedom to watch what you want when you feel like it, it's no wonder that cord-cutters (or American adults who cancel a TV subscription without replacing it) are expected to increase by three percent this year.
While OTT advertising doesn't yet reach the raw numbers of eyeballs cable ads can (roughly 88 million cable subscribers vs. 40 million CTV viewers), it offers numerous advantages to make up for it. For example, viewers cannot skip digital ads, leading to high completion rates and in-view rates of 100 percent. Furthermore, CTV ads can be served strategically to viewers who are more likely to engage with them. If your target demo is females aged 30-40 with specific spending habits, we can leverage first- and third-party information to serve your ad to that specific group. People of all ages are consuming CTV content, so don't assume that your audience isn't using it. If you would like to learn more about Connected TV advertising in New York City, please fill out this form or continue reading for additional information on the services we offer.
How does CTV advertising in New York City work?
You only really need two things to stream video content: a good internet connection and a gadget capable of accessing OTT content. More than half of all U.S. households have both of these things, so it's safe to assume that your audience is streaming right now. Here are some of the devices they may be using:
- Smart TVs manufactured by trusted brands such as:
- Gaming consoles like:
- Nintendo Switch
- Sony PS4
- Microsoft Xbox One
- Dedicated streaming players including:
- Amazon Fire TV
- Roku TV
- Google Chromecast
- Apple TV
- Additional devices such as:
Any of these machines are capable of accessing content from dozens of OTT providers, and Quantifi Digital can place ads on all of them. There is an open exchange where companies can purchase ad inventory on leading streaming services, but we have negotiated direct deals with many different streaming services to provide exclusive opportunities to our clients. Here are a few of the services we're proud to work with:
- Hulu: Hulu is the leading subscription-based content provider in the OTT space. Subscribers get access to both live and on-demand programming, including exclusive shows and current-season episodes from the biggest networks on TV. While high monthly minimums can make it difficult to reach Hulu's 28 million subscribers, we can help you advertise on Hulu without such restrictions.
- Tubi TV: Tubi is a free app that offers on-demand access to popular movies and TV shows. New content is added on a weekly basis, so there's always something new to watch. Ads on Tubi can reach approximately 20 million active users monthly.
- Pluto TV: Pluto offers over 100 live channels on every streaming player and smart TV. Some of the channels available include CBS News and CNBC. Commercials on Pluto TV can reach up to 18 million subscribers.
We can also get you local streaming cable inventory on popular television channels like Discovery, Animal Planet, and CNN. Please fill out the form below to learn more about the specific local TV advertising in New York City opportunities we can offer you.
What are some of the advantages of incorporating OTT advertising in New York City into my marketing strategy?
While we believe that the ability to target your preferred demographics should be all the reason you need to try Connected TV advertising in New York City, there are several other benefits as well. Here is a quick rundown:
- Geographic targeting: While traditional TV ads are sold to DMA's, VOD ads can be served to a specific ZIP code or the entire state of New York to help you maximize the value of your ad spend.
- Transparent reporting: While TV commercials can only tell you when they ran, we offer a 24/7 live reporting dashboard that includes detailed information such as completion rates and frequency information. Armed with this knowledge, you can make smart choices regarding your CTV advertising in New York City.
- Retargeting capabilities: Once a viewer sees your entire ad, we can serve follow-ups to increase the chances that they turn to you whenever they need something you can provide. In contrast, TV spots end with no opportunity for follow-up.
How much does it cost to advertise on TV in New York City?
If you aren't sure if you can fit Connected TV advertising into your budget, you should know that Quantifi Digital offers packages at a variety of price points. All of our services are also designed to give you as much value as possible. For example, we only work on the buy-side of the industry so you never need to worry about us putting our needs before yours.
The Big Apple is one of the biggest (approximately 6.8 million households) and best cities in the world, offering plenty of ways to connect with your audience. Whether your customers are streaming New York Yankees highlights on the YES Network app, getting a quick news update during a tour of the Empire State Building, watching a Broadway performance on their phone, or simply lounging about the house, OTT advertising in New York City can be a great addition to your marketing plan. Fill out the form below to learn more about how Quantifi Digital can help!